Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fair Time!

September rolls around and what do I get excited about? HUGE FRIED CORNDOGS! mmm. Every year we go at least once to the fair and the food is what gets me all hyped up. Nothing better than fried goodness. This year we went with The Falls (like usual, but minus Neno, Annabelle and Adalyn this year). We ate corndogs, corn on the cob, fried pies, a funnel cake and some yummy lemonade. The kids rode a few rides each, we made it through the petting zoo and that was our fair experience for the year! The next day, yes, 2 days in a row, Braidy and I went back with our playgroup, and I enjoyed another corndog and a fried pie. I was feeling pretty LARGE until I went to my bi-weekly OB appointment and I hadn't gained a single pound since the last appointment. Bring on the corny dogs!





No comments: