Saturday, October 23, 2010

Shower of Blessings #2!

My fabulous sisters and sweet, best friends threw me another baby shower last weekend. It was wonderful and perfect. So much thought was put into every last detail. The food was FABULOUS, the decor was precious...all perfect for me and little Quin. I love these girls so much. Even though most of them couldn't make it I am still so appreciative of them all. Wish all my friends and sisters were cool like me and stayed in Lubbock their whole lives....ahhh well. =) I didn't take a ton of pictures but here are a few. Also, thanks to LuLu for letting us have it at her house and for helping make it all happen also! Love you all!

We were definitely blessed once again with lots of diapers and wipes (can you ever have enough?!), giftcards and other cute baby stuff. We are very blessed with some wonderful friends! Can't wait to introduce Quin to them all!







2 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh! I wish I had been there SO SO SO badly! I was totally there in spirit! I can't wait to meet your precious little baby Quin! Not long now! You look beautiful by the way! Seriously hope I'm half as pretty as you when I'm that far along! (seriously doubt that's possible!) I love you and your precious family!! love aunt d

Mika said...

Oh, how cute everything was!!!! I so wish that I could have made it. I looks like y'all had lots of fun. I miss you guys and can't wait to see pictures of sweet Quin.