Monday, September 20, 2010

TTU/UT




Despite the yucky outcome of the Tech/UT game on Saturday night, we had a fun fun time. We decided to brave it and take both boys with us to the game. Really they did pretty good, especially once the game actually started. Tailgating was not a huge success, but the game was. Braidy LOVED watching everything going on, and his new favorite thing to say is "Go Tech Go". John liked watching the big guys play football and held his guns up proudly! They definitely had their fill of cotton candy and popcorn, sprite and water. Nice dinner! We lasted until half time (which was the goal) and then I took the boys home while daddy stayed until it was over. I'm sure we'll take them to at least one more game this season...I was very impressed that they both did so well! Go Tech, Go!



1 comment:

Jessica and Chris said...

They looked so cute! Glad ya'll had fun and got one game in before you couldn't make it up the steps :) GO TECH GO!