Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Playgroup

Our weekly playgroup went out to At'l Do Farms this past week for a fun fun time! This may have been my most favorite playgroup we've had. There was next to no one there, the weather was gorgeous, and it was just a fun place to go! The kids seemed to love it too. We took some pictures by the "face animals", we looked and petted the real animals (goats, pigs, cows, turkeys), we went on a hayride, the little ones picked their very own pumpkins, the little ones went thru the mini maze, and they rode the cow train. They were in heaven!

Funny Story Time: While we were standing around we found a frog and Braidy just chased it and hopped to it, just DYING to step on it. I told him over and over not to squish the poor froggy. He got one step ahead and smashed the poor thing. We all about DIED (especially his mother). I just knew he had sent the little frog into froggy heaven because he was FLAT and NOT MOVING. I looked away for a while and when we looked back he had blown back up and hopped away! Hallelujia. My child is not a frog murderer after all! It was pretty funny....boys will be boys.

Here are some pictures of our sweet friends from last Wednesday!







1 comment:

Mika said...

How fun! I want to move back here and have fun playgroup dates. :( I miss y'all!