My sweet friends from church threw me a baby shower this past weekend. On the invitation was "shower of blessings" and that is just what it was. So many blessings. Wonderful friends, lots of diapers (which we all know is a huge blessing with a new baby on the way!), cute and fun little boy things, thoughtful details planned to the 't', and so much more. These girls are so special to me and I appreciate the love they showed me and baby Quin for our shower. I love you all! Here are a few pictures from the night!
The hostesses, minus 5
Me, my 34 1/2 week belly, and the goodies!

The spread (can I just tell you that E-life showers are the BOMB...the food is always amazing!)....and check out the precious canvas...3 more to come to spell out Quin's name!

A game we played...we had to guess how many times an entire roll of toilet paper woudl go around me...I guessed 75, the real total? 19. Guess I either think I'm WAY smaller than I am, or that there was WAY more toilet paper on the roll! =)
1 comment:
You look SO SO SO cute! Can't wait to see little Quin... I just know he is going to be a super cutie pie!!!
Post a Comment