This weekend when Uncle Bob was in town, he was talking about what Ryan was like as a little boy. He said if Ryan was quiet for more than 5 minutes, they knew he was up to NO GOOD. Braidy is little Ryan. When this child goes quiet, you better run. Fast.
And really, he's just happier when he's a mess. He loves ice cream, but I think it's more for the "fun" of eating it and getting it all over him. Same goes for just about anything. He's always been a mess, and probably always will be! I sure do love that mess of a boy though. He keeps us laughing!
Our most recent "challenge" is that he has figured out that he can drag a chair from the table over to the kitchen so that he has access to all cabinets, sinks, drawers, etc. Me and that chair go round and round.
He has found the chocolate milk powder, which was quickly emptied onto a cookie sheet of cresent rolls. He has "cooked" in my skillet with an entire box of Chex cereal. He has played in the sand and dust from when we were getting stone put onto the outside of our house. He has had MANY chocolate pudding instances. And chocolate ice cream. And pumpkin cookies in the car that ended up everywhere but in his mouth (duh, mom!). Just last night he fell asleep with a handful of M&M's and he woke up this morning with M&M's stuck to his jammies, stuck to his sheets, and crumbs everywhere! Oh, I can't wait until he has a son of his own that is a little "Ryan/Braidy"...
I have been collecting these pictures for a while now, and I know there will be more to come, but here are our "MESS" pictures from the last month or so.







No comments:
Post a Comment