

So poor little Quin who has not had ANYTHING done in his room until this week now has the most PRECIOUS baby bedding ever! Our Uncle Bob (really Ryan's uncle, but I totally claim him as my own!) came into town for a week to MAKE Quin's baby bedding. Yes, I said MAKE. He is a man of MANY talents, one being able to sew like crazy. He drove in all the way from Port Allen, LA (by Baton Rouge) on Saturday and will sadly be leaving us early in the morning. We have had a great week with him. He worked pretty much all day (from 8 - 5 or so...sometimes 10!) but we would enjoy spending time with him at night. Braidy could hardly leave him alone during the day, asking at least 35 times a day, "Whatcha doin?" I can't thank him enough for the time, effort and energy he put into making Quin's bedding...definitely a priceless gift he has given us. So, THANK YOU! Thank you Uncle Bob for coming to visit, for spending countless hours at the sewing machine and for making the most perfect bedding for our soon-to-be baby boy! We all love you very much! And, now, here is the bedding, which includes bumper pads, a bedskirt, a blanket, a pillow, and the window treatment....too cute!!!




5 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Uncle Bob is so talented!
Kelsey
Monica, that is sooooo cute! I love it! love the colors and all the patterns.
I LOVE IT!!! It looks so great! I can't wait to come see it in person next week! He is going to have the CUTEST room. Lucky little boy :) Uncle Bob is AWESOME! I want one too (an Uncle Bob, I mean :)
How do I place an order?! Oh my gosh it's amazing!!! I LOVE it! I want an Uncle Bob too!!! So impressed!!!
Oh my goodness!! That is super cute! I can't wait to see it all decorated!
Post a Comment