Just some daily musings in the life of Braidy:
He eats what he wants and when he wants. He is S-N-E-A-k-Y. If you tell him NO, it's like he's on a mission to get what he wants without you knowing. He's successful usually. This was in the middle of the day....he's just enjoying a carton of ice cream, like it's a normal think to do! Really I think he was just eating every marshmallow out of mom's Rocky Road ice cream!
He hasn't taken naps in over a year, but almost everyday we have John and go to pick him up from school at 3:20 - he falls asleep in the car and stays asleep until 6 or so. I'd say he's tired, but he refuses to nap at home, and really, he's a PAIN to get to go to bed on days like this when he naps, so it is in everyone's best interest if he doesn't falls asleep.
Braidy spent some of his birthday money on this awesome bike helmet. I think it's the coolest, so does he!

1 comment:
love his helmet! it's very awesome!
Post a Comment