Then, I got all brave and brought out the shaving cream. I thought we'd "Paint" with shaving cream. Although it was fun, it was not worth the 2.3 minutes where they were entertained by it. Tabor liked to eat it. Cape probably enjoyed this the most, he went nuts! While I was cleaning Tabor up, Quin and Cape decided to slap the table over and over, causing shaving cream to fly! Then came the really hard part. Clean up. I would clean one up, get another one, and the clean one would go back and play some more. Then one would run off. Finally I got everyone cleaned up, and they all went home smelling like Barbasol. MMMM!!!
Then we went for a wagon ride. This was fun, but pulling them around the block made me hot and tired and sweaty! They LOVED it when we would have to go in the street by the alleys. They would just giggle and giggle. It was too cute. Then Tabor decided to hit Cape over and over and over. Not in a mean way, just playing and Cape just laughed. Quin and Tabor would kiss every so often, and then Tabor would just put his hand up to Quin's mouth, and he'd get a kiss...Danielle and I decided soon we'll enforce the "cheek only" rule, but right now it's just so sweet! The boys definitely had a blast. We will definitely be going on more walks. The jury is still out on the shaving cream or anything like it.
This post was mainly for the momma's of these precious boys, so they could see all the fun we had today!


No comments:
Post a Comment