Friday, October 12, 2012

braidy visits the fire station

Braidy and his class went on their first field trip of the year last week to the FIRE STATION! Braidy LOVES fire stations, and still talks about his 3rd birthday party that we had there! It is so fun to watch him in a different setting than I usually do. He was completely silent and just watched everything happen. At home he's the life of the party. He's smack dab in the middle of the action. At school, he just stood back and took it all in. Several of the moms asked me if he was always this quiet and reserved at home. I just laughed. One mom said, "wow, he's a thinker!"....um, not the first word that comes to my head when describing my little guy. Anyways, it was funny watching him. He had a lot of fun, and learned lots of interesting things about the fire station...he learned they have THREE refrigerators! Hey, it's important stuff in the eyes of 4 year olds. I even got to ride on the bus with him, which I count as a huge honor! A few of the other moms got told that they can't ride on the bus by their own children, so I am glad Braidy still isn't to the point he is embarrassed by his momma. I know the day will come!






No comments: