Quin has started talking in almost full sentences lately. His favorite phrases are "are you comin?" "I did it!", "I want some", "I don't know"...and tons more. He puts words together that amaze me and make me laugh. He loves to sing along to the ABC's and our own version of "Where is ______". I started singing this song when Braidy was itty and now it's just a song we sing all the time. Several times a day he goes through our entire extended family + Tabor and ask where they are. Daddy? John? Braidy? Taybo? etc....and just today he's started saying "What?" after everything I say even after I have repeated myself 17 times....and he laughs. Stinker! I've switched his closet out to all 2T stuff. He's growing up SO fast. This is officially my favorite age. 18months - 2 is the bomb. I love it. I could eat this little boy up with a spoon. I told him the other day that he will probably always get whatever he wants because of his 3 dimples on his right cheek. Gets me every. single. time.
Braidy had a date with "Wuwu" today...or "Yulu" or as the rest of us call her, "Lulu"! He's been super attached to her lately, so I know he's having a blast being her only boy for a couple hours. He was so excited this morning and kept telling me "BYE" in the car before we were even to school yet. He wanted out of my car and was looking forward to his Lulu picking him up! They went to eat at Bless Your Heart, he ate his favorite, fruit, and now they're playing at her house. He asked me last weekend if after she got off work, if she could "Come and play with me for a yittle bit!" Sweet. I love quality time my boys get to spend with their grandparents. Super blessed little boys!

1 comment:
Sweet boys! I cannot believe you have been almost 2 weeks with no DP. OH MY GOSH! It gives me hope because I know that you love them as much as me. I have tried to give them up and it's so stinkin hard! You're my good influence, I am going to try!
Post a Comment