Thursday, September 27, 2012

huntin birds and fishin fish.

My boys are lucky to have a daddy who not only loves doing "guy stuff" like hunting and fishing, but loves to take his boys along for the ride too!

Several times this summer, daddy took the big boys fishing. They love to do this with daddy, and I know it will be a fun memory they'll have forever. One time in particular, he took Braidy, John and Crockett out to Buffalo...definitely earned "daddy and uncle of the year" that day!
Since it's DOVE season, Ryan has been hunting several times already, and Braidy and John got to go with him a once. They went one Saturday morning, SUPER early, and although I was too sick to see them off, these pictures make me smile. Quite the little hunters! Daddy said they didn't see much or kill anything, but I know they had a blast, and "shootin' the gun" was a highlight, with or without a bird!
Daddy and son time is precious. I am so thankful to have a husband that enjoys taking the boys on little excursions. They think their daddy hung the moon, and I think they're right!

No comments: