
I snuck a picture of the pirate and the beautiful butterfly (aka McKinley)...although they wouldn't pose for a picture...they were too busy chasing each other around.
We also had a fairy and an Army man (AKA Stella and Jackson) join us for trick or treating! Stella wore her squeaky shoes, so we kept track of her easy....until one of her squeakers broke, then we had to listen a little more carefully.


We had a great time and we are hopped up on sugar for a while! First thing Braidy asked this morning was, "Momma, can I have a Halloween Treat?"....followed by, "Momma! Today is Halloween!" I think he wishes everyday was Halloween. Candy and Costumes. What more could a little boy ask for?!

2 comments:
SOOO cute!! I love it!! Those boys are so adorable!! Quin in that pot cracks me up!!! haha! Braidy was such a cute little pirate! Oh so fun! Thanks for letting us tag along with you guys!! Next year no strollers and more running boys high off sugar!
Oops I left a message as Ty. ha well he loved it too! Thanks for taking pics!!
Post a Comment