We had a WONDERFUL Thanskgiving this year! It was our year to have Thanksgiving with the Curry's and we were so thankful they all came to our house for a few days! We missed our Uncle Bubby very much! Everyone arrived on Wednesday night, and immediately Noah and Braidy ran wild! They chased each other around the house until they could run no more! They had a great time together...Braidy would occasionally push or hit Noah, but other than a few incidents ALL the cousins had a blast together! We loved our time with sweet Noah (and his mommy and daddy!) and of course Nena and Pops, too! I was a little worried about having my first Thanksgiving but I had a TON of help (otherwise we probably would have ended up at Luby's...eck). Ryan, Pops, and Todd fried our turkey and it was amazing...I fixed a few dishes and Nena brought a few...it was a delicious feast that we ate on for a good 3 days....and it just got better everytime!








We enjoyed going on a walk, playing football in the front yard, some Monopoly, lots of drawing and coloring with Uncle Todd, a little shopping, a trip to Chuck E Cheese with Nena and Pops (little boys only!), and an early afternoon movie before Quin's birthday party on Saturday.





I am so very thankful for my in-laws. I lucked out to gain a family that I love dearly, and love spending time with! What a great holiday we had!!! We have so much to be THANKFUL for!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment