Monday, November 14, 2011

Fall has Fallen!


It's really starting to look and feel like FALL!!! Particularly in our backyard which has TONS of leaves! Quin is finally at the age where he can "play" outside (now that he really crawls instead of slithers on his tummy) - but the other day he was out there and he was in HOG HEAVEN! He loved it and was mad when we had to go inside. If only I could get him to stop eating everything he sees on the ground. Somehow he found some chocolate. What I thought was a mouthful of mud, was actually chocolate. This kid can find chocolate ANYWHERE!




Braidy loved playing in the leaves...and as I took Quin inside, he and John decided to put the bubble liquid on each other's heads, so this is where we ended up at about 5pm....RUB A DUB DUB, 3 BROTHERS IN THE TUB!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I just LOVE those boys!! Such sweet pics!!