I spent the day loving and enjoying my sweet one year old. I love this age and the fun it brings. That night LuLu and Papaw treated us to dinner at Harrigans and then we enjoyed some birthday cake at the house afterwards. Quin loved his cake and after being a little hesitant at first, dug right in after a few small bites. We had a sweet and special day for our sweet and special little boy!

Poppa and JJ were unable to be here for the party, so they decided to come up for the weekend after his birthday to celebrate! While we were sad they missed the party, we were so thankful to them for making a trip here for his birthday anyway. If anything, we got to spend even more time together. Poppa and JJ brought Quin a fun little tent/play area that he LOVES...(and so does big brothers too).
Quin, you are a special little boy who is loved by SO many people. I hope you had a fun first birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment