Saturday, September 17, 2011

Red Raiders First Game


John is playing football this year and is on the Red Raiders. After a few weeks of practices, they had their first game last weekend. He is playing lineman and he is definitely one of the stars on the team. He loves to tackle and he's really good at it. The games are fun and very entertaining. Usually, if a player gets tackled, he will lay there for a minute before getting up. The more dramatic the better. You'll see kids punching each other and getting into it (fairly harmless with all the pads and gear on). There's a few guys on John's team that I like to watch because I just laugh. As soon as the ball is "hiked" they'll just fall down. Aside from being very entertaining, John is loving it. I think football may be his sport! HEre are a few pictures of his first game. He's #64.


No comments: