I've been taking some pictures lately for family and friends just for fun...but I've loved how they've turned out. Here are 2 of my most recents...my nephew Crockett (2 1/2) and my sweet friend, Reagan's new baby girl, Scarlett! Photographing newborns is no joke! Scarlett was always ready to party as soon as we started taking pictures! ha! Scarlett Harper Hales:
Those photos are amazing!!!!!!! You are super talented! I'm so impressed! Newborn pics are so so so hard and those pics of Crockett are incredible (helps when your subject is that cute too) but wow!
We were married on August 18th, 2007. We are pretty much exact opposites. One is a complete extrovert, the other an introvert. One is a "go-getter", one let's things happen as they may. One loves meat...lots of meat but could do without sweets. The other could easily be a vegetarian and craves sweets 24/7. One is usually wound up pretty tight, one is a little too laid back. But we complete each other and compliment each other perfectly. God knew what he was doing when he intertwined our hearts. We can drive each other nuts, but we love each other deeply. We love our life together, God is so good!!!
John
John is 8. He loves baseball, drawing, playing outside with his friends, making awesome sound effects for toys, learning at school and being awesome!
Braidy
Braidy is 5 years old. Loves sweets, wiping off kisses, playing outside, eating tomatoes, grapes, carrots, watermelon, cantalope, cucumbers, and bread and making people laugh!
Quin
Quin is 3 years old. He loves Thomas the Train, Elmo, giving "tisses", singing his ABCD's, his friends, drinking momma's tea and coffee and being adorable.
2 comments:
Good job, Mon! I love, love, love Crockett's pictures. I meant to give you credit on my blog... but I think I forgot. You are a very talented girl :)
Those photos are amazing!!!!!!! You are super talented! I'm so impressed! Newborn pics are so so so hard and those pics of Crockett are incredible (helps when your subject is that cute too) but wow!
Post a Comment