
Today I dropped my baby boy off at school for the first time! He is going to 3 year old preschool 3x a week and we are so excited!! We've been talking it up for weeks, but he never seemed thrilled about it. Finally, this morning he was excited and ready for his first day! Braidy and I went on a "donut date" this morning where he told me he was going to "play, play with my friends, and play on the playground" at school today. We talked about saying "yes maam and no maam" to his teacher, telling her when he needs to go potty, and being nice to our friends. In the car on the way to school he said, "momma, I'm excited!" That made me happy to hear. Once we got there, he went straight in his classroom, began telling Mrs. Ford about getting cactus in his hand last weekend, and went and played with his playdoh at his table, never looking back. I snapped a few pictures, told him bye, and that was that! I know he is just going to thrive at school and have a blast. I can't wait to hear how his first day went!!



2 comments:
Such a cute, BIG boy! He is going to have a BLAST and learn so much!
I hope he had a fantastic firs day of school!!! What a handsome little boy he is!
Post a Comment