I've been doing lots of invitations, stationery, and other FUN stuff, which you can see at: www.thecurryinvitations.blogspot.com
That keeps me busy when I'm not busy at home cuddling, loving, cleaning, washing, cooking, laughing, changing, jumping, talking, driving, building, nursing, rocking, feeding, fixing, listening, creating, etc.
Quin has just been a sweet boy. He is at the PERFECT age! Not mobile, but interacting with us, laughing at us, and constantly smiling his big, one-dimpled smile, which is just the greatest. We started baby food about 4 days ago...he was NOT a fan at first, but I think he's beginning to like it some. I can't blame him for not loving green beans and peas. I know he will go crazy for sweet taters and carrots...SWEET and yummy! He did have his 6 month growth spurt and thankfully it's coming to an end. While I'm so thankful he is healthy and growing, eating every 2 or 3 hours around the clock (AT NIGHT) was beginning to wear on mom! I won't say much more because tomorrow he turns 6 months old, and of course, there will be an entire post dedicated to Q!

Braidy is a busy Bee as always. He had a little regression this week in the potty training (I thought we were DONE with this) .... but he had a couple of #2 accidents. I asked him why he did that, and he said "Because I wanted to!"....so after a few times of "WANTING TO", the spanking spoon cured this desire for him...thank the Lord! I would be totally against spanking for a potty accident, but he 100% knows better and has gone at least 2 months with no accidents...so this was just a battle of the wills! He adores his baby brother and is ALWAYS sweet to him...getting in his crib with him when he wakes up, copying whatever momma says to Quin, and being a big help. His new thing he says at least 4 times a day is "I think Quins yikes me!" or "I think Quin WUVS me!"...Yes, he sure does! Other than that, he is saying the funniest things, being sweet most of the time, not so sweet sometimes, and is just 100% boy who loves to wrestle with John and be ornery!

John is wrapping up baseball season. He is doing really good, and their team has improved alot. He plays first base and bats with the best of them. He has 2 missing teeth...and is about to be done with Kindergarten! Wow. This year went by FAST!!! He is such a big help to daddy out in the yard, which he loves. He and I go bike riding together and I think he enjoys getting to go "exploring" other than up and down our street!

Ryan has been busy as always in the yard! He finished our flowerbeds in the front. He poured concrete footings, and planted the flowers, and put crushed granite as the cover (like mulch). Here are the before and after. I think it adds SO much to our house. Now all we lack are our cedar shutters, and we should be DONE with cosmetic work in the front! Our bank account will thank us! Now we just need the sun to come and STAY for a while so our grass will GROW and GREEN UP!
FLOWER BEDS BEFORE LANDSCAPING, AFTER CONCRETE:
FLOWER BEDS AFTER LANDSCAPING:

No comments:
Post a Comment