Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tabor's Shower!

My BFF who currently lives in LA is having a BABY!!! I am SO excited for her and Ty, I can hardly stand it! And what makes me even more excited is that he and Quin will only be about 4 or 5 months apart. We've always talked about our kids being friends, and now with 2 the same age, they will be!

Anyways, this weekend we had a shower for her and baby Tabor. We had it over at my house, and I was really excited about that. I finally had a home big enough to hold that many people, and it gave me an excuse (reason) to get a few things done around here. Poor Ryan had a long "honey-do" list, but he knocked it out like a champ and I was so grateful for him. I deep-cleaned and did some finishing decorating touches here and there. Anyways, our home is pretty much put together, thanks to Tabor's shower!

Aunt D and Ty came over on Friday to meet Mr. Quin and to hang out for a while. Can you tell they're going to be amazing parents! Quin LOVED Ty (he loved his Aunt D too, but she had a big basketball that was in his way!) and Braidy thought Ty hung the moon. They played trucks, played in his kitchen, and watched some movie. Tabor is a lucky little man to have such fun, loving parents!!!




The shower was so much fun. Tabor got tons of good stuff - he is going to be a very stylin' little man! There were 6 hostesses and it was so fun spending time with my girlfriends from high school. Love them all. What a fun weekend it was. I can't wait until March or April to meet my newest "nephew"!!!!


1 comment:

Danielle said...

You girls are ALL such a blessing! Thanks Mon for opening up your home for us! You're definitely a super mom to throw a shower with a 2-month old soundly asleep in his swing! Quin I'm sorry for all the noise!! Ty & I had such a blast with everyone and are so thankful for everyone's love & help in preparing for Tabor's arrival! We are truly blessed!! Love you!!!