Thursday, February 10, 2011

random with lotsa pictures

With the negative temps lately, we've not done a whole lot around here, which explains the crazy 2 1/2 year old and the often times crabby momma. We need some sunshine and warm weather in a bad way. On the positive side, I've taken some CUTE pictures just because I've been looking for things to do (other than housework!). Each picture probably could have it's own post, but who has time for that?

So, here they are. Random post...gotta love it.
We had Quin's 2 month well-check yesterday (at 2 1/2 months). It was frigid so we sported the hat and I thought it was the cutest thing ever. He was not amused at me laughing at him. He weighed 15.2 (97th %), and was 25 inches long (95th %). And healthy as a horse.

Call me crazy, but I couldn't help getting a picture of this. And for the record, he slept right through it. Here Braidy is hugging Woody and Buzz is sleeping next to him. Sweet stuff.

Braidy is wanting to "hold" Quin alot now. I love it, but I am just hoping he doesnt' want to hold him when I'm not around to help him!

Mommy's LITTLEST Valentine!

All business in his tie!

One of the only SMILING pictures I've gotten of Q. He will be all smiles until the camera comes out, then he studies it and will not crack a smile one!

One of my favorite times of the day...right when they wake up. Watching Mickey Mouse, of course. This morning was especially sweet when I walked in and Braidy was holding Quin's hand.

Again, couldn't resist. And one day i'll have a son and a nephew wanting to kill me for this! Crockett was visiting and they were both in the middle of a change of diaper/undies...and were washing hands. I think a great caption for this photo is "I love you to the MOON and back"....almost put it on a valentine! ha!

Just an ordinary day for Braidy Spencer. Wearing JOhn's boots and hat all day.

The one day we got a good amount of snow. Braidy looked out the window and said, "Momma! Jesus made more snow!"

The ENd.

1 comment:

Kyle and Amber said...

I LOOOVE all the pictures. I think the one where Braidy is holding Quin's hand is priceless! What sweet sweet boys! Love you boys!