Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pumped Up.

Yesterday Braidy was helping me in the kitchen...

We made some YUMMY peanut butter cup brownies (and I wonder why I can't lose my last "chunk" of baby weight...)


Then we were washing dishes, which he LOVES to do. As I was about to get onto him for messing with my just-sterilized breastpump parts, I see what he is doing, and QUICKLY grab the camera. He'll kill me one day, but until then....I can't miss times like these that have me laughing until my sides hurt. He proudly said, "I pump dee boobies!"



On a very unrelated note, head on over to my invitations blog. It's VALENTINE'S time!

2 comments:

Jessica and Chris said...

HILARIOUS. Yes, he will kill you one day... But it is totally worth it. Seriously, HILARIOUS :)

Danielle said...

That will definitely be on the wedding video someday! Oh Braidy! You keep us all smiling constantly! You're just too stinkin cute & hilarious!