
Happy 2 Month Birthday to YOU!
Happy 2 Month Birthday to YOU!
Happy 2 Month Birthday to Quin!
Happy 2 Month Birthday to YOU!
So hard to believe you are already 2 months old. It seems like forever since you've come into our lives, but at the same time it feels like just yesterday you came into our lives. I can't imagine what life was like without you. You're such a sweet spirit. You are the most perfect baby there was. If they were all like you, we'd have 20 more. You're a BIG guy, and squishy and I LOVE it! Here's more of what you're doing at 2 months old:
- You wear size 2 diapers (started at 5 weeks old), 3-6 month clothes...some 0-3 but they sure are TIGHT!
- You weigh 14.8 lbs. CHUNK!
- You LOVE to sleep. You officially started sleeping through the night on 1/11/11. Now you'll consistently sleep anywhere from 8 to 10 1/2 hours.
- You still sleep a good portion of the day. You just love your sleep!
- You had your first plane ride on December 22nd to Baton Rouge for Christmas.
- You finally started smiling on January 13th. Smiles are few and far between, you're a pretty serious fella. But when you do smile, I'm putty in your hands!
- During the day you'll nurse every 2-3 hours. You also love to eat!
- You love your swing, your bouncy chair, and you love just laying on your puppy mat kicking your chunky little legs.
- You're definitely a cuddler and we LOVE it!
- You are super easy going and we hardly ever hear a peep from you. Like I said, You're a stellar baby.
- Car rides still put you to sleep and you still love your baths.
- When it's bedtime I wrap you up and put you in your bed. You'll lay there for a while just looking around, then drift off to sleep. Same goes for naptime!
You are precious to us. We love you very very much. If only I could pause time or slow it down some. You're already growing up way too fast. Love you little buddy!





3 comments:
chubby babies are the best! what a cutie. About to email you about making some invitations!
Oh my goodness Quin you are a cutie! You are going to catch your friend Cape before you are 3 months old! Sweet Baby!
Obsessed with this kid already! I love your boys!!!
Post a Comment