Santa brought John an electric scooter and Braidy a little powerwheels-type motorcycle. When we got home from Baton Rouge they were here waiting for them! They were excited and daddy took them outside to ride the new toys. John was riding his (fast) scooter up and down the street, but I noticed that Braidy wasn't riding his. He came in a few minutes later and told me "I don't YIKE my BIKE!"..."I don't want it!" He has a little bike he loves to ride but he just goes with his feet on the ground (flintstone-style). Well this one obviously wouldn't go with his feet, and he didn't like that. So that brings us to this past weekend. He would still tell us "I don't yike my bike", but we thought we'd take the boys down to the Murfee parking lot to let them ride their toys in a fairly big, open space.
Turns out, we YIKE our bike now! He rode and rode his motorcycle, went forwards and backwards, and even turned around a few times on his own. It goes pretty slow, but he thought he was cool stuff.


John LOVES his scooter. It goes up to 10 mph and it's so fun! Even mommy and daddy took a turn! John is really good at it and has gotten the hang of it quick! Although he does have to wear a helmet, 10 mph crash with no helmet would NOT be good!


We had a ton of fun riding! Can't wait to go back...and SO glad we finally yike our bike. For a while there it was looking as if that would be his present for his 3rd birthday in July!! Here is daddy being silly and Quin being sweet while the boys rode and rode and rode.

2 comments:
YEA!!! I yike his bike too :) Still laugh everytime I think about that... "I dont yike my bike" hahaha Looks like lots of fun and I LOVE LOVE LOVE baby Quin's outfit :) Can't wait to see yall
How fun! What a cool bike. I YIKE it too Braidy!
Post a Comment