So we'll start almost a month ago, probably days after my last post. It was a couple of days that were GORGEOUS and definitely got us in the spring and summer mindset. One of the days, Braidy was bored and asked to have a picnic. He helped me make the spread, and invited Crockett over to partake as well. I thought they looked so cute out in the front yard having a little picnic.
And later that weekend, the boys were all outside enjoying a popsicle. I couldn't help but snap a few pictures, because I just adore the boys in baseball hats. I think it's the cutest. Sweet Quin will put on a hat or grab a bat about a million times a day and say, "I'm ready for bay-ball!"...he's going to be a player one of these days. A baseball player.
And then in one picture you'll see Braidy chopping down "The Lorax Tree". It's our dead tree in the front which is the only reason we let him "chop" it down. But every tree is a Lorax tree and he is always looking for seeds to plant them. We love us some Lorax!






No comments:
Post a Comment