Thursday, April 11, 2013

quin oh quin on quin.

This kid. He can drive me bonkers. But he has me wrapped around his tiny little fingers tighter than ever. and the bad thing? He knows it. He flashes his multi-dimpled little grin at me and I turn to mush. I couldn't even get mad at this because it was the most adorable thing ever. But next time? The spankin' spoon is coming for him! I'm almost positive I have an almost identical picture(s) of Braidy doing this exact thing....boys and their mud.




3 comments:

Danielle said...

OH MY GOSH!!! He looks 10 years old in this picture!!! WOW! I might cry! I love him covered in mud...um...could we come over and make mud and get pics of ALL the kids so we can make cool laundry room prints!??!?! PLEASE!!! I love baby boys all covered in mud! That's what they're made of afterall. Too cute Quin! Those dimples turn me to mush too!

Danielle said...

oooooh wait did his clothes get stained too!?! I'm in heaven...send them over!!!

Jessica and Chris said...

I have a feeling this will be our summer. x3. or maybe 4. Quinny = MESS and I have never seen a cuter one. It is those eyelashes, the dimples and that pout that are going to get him out of EVERYTHING :)