Sunday, October 14, 2012

fun with some faves

Last weekend, Ryan and I went to the Tech game and Lulu and Aunt Rachy (who was in town visiting!!!) kept all 4 boys for us and the Stone's. I know they were worn out by the time the game was over, but the boys had a blast and love time with their Lulu and Rachy. After the game, we went over to Lulu and Papaws for some beans and s'mores. Boys. in. Heaven. They love s'mores and what a fun thing to do. They ate several extra marshmallows and a few extra pieces of chocolate...but isn't that just part of it? I thought so.
THe next morning after church we all met at the Tech club for brunch and then B and C went home with Lulu to take Rachy to her friends house so they could head home (SAD FACE) and to play for the afternoon. I was worried Lulu might have had her "fill' but I guess grandmothers never get their fill. Or at least the grandmother's that we have don't! Lulu took them to get some pumpkins, they had more marshmallows for snacks, and they ate up all the attention they could get from 2 of their most favorite people...Lulu and Papaw! I hope all of our boys realize how much they are loved!









No comments: