Monday, July 2, 2012

Swimming like a Shark!

             
This summer Braidy finally got to take swimming lessons with the one and only "Coach Donny"....who I've known forever! So fun, and what a fun teacher he is! Braidy LOVED "Coach Johnny"....he looked forward to it everyday, and was pretty bummed on the days we didn't have lessons. On our way everyday, he'd say, "Momma, I'm gonna swim like a shark!" and that he did! He did really good and actually swims by himself now. He can't quite get the arms down, but once he gets those he'll be in good shape! Right now he just kinda paddles under water, which works. He had 2 little buddies in his class, one of which was in his INFANT room at Hope Lutheran 4 years ago! So crazy to see them as little guys now, and not itty bitty babies. 

Here are some pictures of his adventures in swimming lessons!













1 comment:

Danielle said...

OH my gosh!!! Memories just came flooding back! I remember swimming there! We jumped off the same board and slid down the same slide! Crazy!! He's such a good little fishy!!