Friday, July 13, 2012

F-O-U-R

My baby turned FOUR years old on Tuesday! I am a few days late posting, but we've been busy!

On his birthday, we started with birthday donuts at Crockett's house....with candles, of course! The boys played for a while after breakfast!
For lunch, I tried to think of somewhere he would REALLY love, not just our usual places. He LOVES fruit, so I thought we should go to Bless Your Heart, and you would have thought I gave him a million bucks. He was sooo excited about his fruit. He ate a small fruit cup, and then I went back and got him another BIG one, because you can have just about anything you want on your birthday, right? He ate about 1/3 of it, and then spilled it all over the floor, but he still got to enjoy plenty!
For dinner daddy fixed another favorite of Braidy's....shrimp! Fried shrimp to be exact! It was AWESOME and daddy did a wonderful job with dinner. Lulu, the Stone's, and Aunt D and Tabor joined us as well. The boys had a great time playing, drinking out of Aunt D's water bottle, and eating birthday cake! Braidy got lots of fun presents, but his favorite were his Cars 2 Cars....boys and their toys!
It was such a fun day celebrating my boy. He said at the end of the day, that his day was "Awesome"! That is a success in my mind! Happy 4th birthday, Braidy! We love you more than you'll ever know!

No comments: