Last weekend we got to spend a whole day celebrating the one who deserves more than we're ever able to give him or show him....DADDY! The one everyone gets so excited to see once 5:30 or 6 rolls around. The one that works so hard for us all. The one that loves having 3 little boys. The one that lets his 3 boys help him outside with the yard or building projects. The one that is the glue that sticks us all together! We love our daddy! Here are the boys with their gifts and notes to daddy on Father's Day. The Lord really blessed us with a daddy who is a truly present in our boys' lives, and I know they will grow up to be Jesus-loving, respectful, gentlemen one day...and having a daddy like Ryan is a huge part of this!





1 comment:
You're so creative Mon! I may copy you next year! I loved the cute cards! Happy Father's Day Ryan! You are a great daddy! Yay for dads!
Post a Comment