Crazy. He is crazy.
This kiddo LOVES my Sonic DP's....so now I have to get a large so that I get a little! He steals it, and I swear he has a SONIC CUP radar....definitely runs in the family!
He LOVES hats!
A few weeks ago we went to the Dr. because Quin had a really high fever....the Dr. heard a heart murmur (FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER) so we got to go see the Cardiologist last week. They ran all kinds of tests, and the little patient was SO GOOD. I was so proud. Turns out when his little body grew so fast, his little heart couldn't keep up, so one of his valves has a small leak...which is causing the murmur. But the Dr. said it is nothing to worry about (Thank the Lord), and that it should fix itself in the next year or so!
The boys while the new pool was filling up! They had a blast!
While at swimming lessons, I took a few pictures of Quin being content with his snack in the chair. While uploading them it took my breath away at how OLD he looks here. In my eyes, he's still my BABY...and he looks SO grown up here it just shocked me! WOW! This is also the day that I put one of Braidy's 4T shirts on him by mistake, and it wasn't really too big on him. I definitely have to look at tags now when folding laundry. Anyways, my baby is growing up and he is the sweetest thing under the sun.
I love this expression on his face. He knows he's cute....
Braidy holding his new cousin! He has been dying to hold him and finally got to!
I looked back in the car and saw this the other day, and it melted my heart. Sweet brothers.
Braidy went with daddy last week to his softball game and INSISTED on wearing a pair of flip flops that were a couple sizes too big....and daddy texted me this picture on their way home with a message that said "He lost the fight". Poor baby. He was running and of course BIT IT in the parking lot. This picture looks A LOT worse that what really was, but it broke my heart. Really it was just a busted lip....poor baby!
We got a new pool last weekend and we have used it everyday since! Here are the boys enjoying an evening swim last week!
This is just a tease...but here is a sneak peek of Bowen's newborn pictures I took a couple weeks ago. As soon as my sister blogs and sends out announcements I will post the rest =) How precious is he!!






1 comment:
This may be my favorite post! I LOVE those boys! I can't believe how grown up Quin looks! I'm obsessed with the chair one and now I'm dying to see Bowen's pics!! Braidy is the sweetest and cutest little boy! I love every pic of his. He's always been quite the photogenic kid and of course when he dresses up like a shark it makes him that much cuter! ha! Love your boys Mon!!
Post a Comment