Friday, April 20, 2012

SHINING STARS!

We have 2 STARS in our house!

John had his first grade play last night and he was a BUG! It was a super cute play about spring-time picnics and all the bugs that bother us! John did awesome with his speaking part (he actually got to do it twice because someone forgot to go up there) and both times he nailed it! HE sang and knew all the motions. His mask was bugging him because it kept coming off, but I can't say I blame him! He was definitely the best little bug there! Way to go Johnny!





And this morning Braidy had his program with the other 3 year old class at his school. It was darling. They sang probably about 10 songs, had motions, props, and all. The first song, "Jesus Loves the Little Children" made me a little teary, so sweet it was! I was actually pleasantly surprised that Braidy participated, I figured he'd freeze up. I asked him this morning if he was going to sing loud and he said, "No, I'm just going to sing a yittle bit!" He did great though. He had one minor sneeze/snot incident, but Mrs. Ford came to the rescue with a kleenex...whew! What would we do without Mrs. Ford! Braidy, you made mommy proud! You were a STAR!!!




No comments: