Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bye Bye Curls!

Well, it was time. Quin got his first haircut last night! I had been holding off, because I just loved his sweet curls, but they had gotten fairly (or VERY) out of control lately...like super duper shaggy, unruly, and he looked very "RAGAMUFFIN-ISH". I know I'm not the only one that loved them, because I would get stopped multiple times a day by people commenting on his curly hair. Sad. Oh well, he still looks SUPER handsome and of course, more grown up now!

He really did great during the actual haircut! We gave him a sucker (what a lifesaver!) and he got really still (like Braidy always does) and just made his fishy face the whole time! Here are some before and after pictures of our little "man"!

BEFORE:



DURING:




AFTER:

3 comments:

The Kalivoda's said...

Oh my. he is just precious. I know it was hard to cut off those adorable curls, but his new haircut is super cute!!!!

Kyle and Amber said...

Wow! What a cutie! I think Quin might need to show Cape how to sit that still and just make fish faces while getting his hair cut! :) Hope you kept some of those locks!

erica leake said...

Such a handsome little guy. Love the fishy face. Priceless.