Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Rangers or Cardinals?

So the World Series is in full swing (get it?)....the Rangers are up 3-2, with the next game tonight in St. Louis. I am NOT a baseball fan, I really don't care who wins. I would like the Rangers to win, because I'm a TEXAN, but if St. Louis wins, I will be happy too, because Papaw is the biggest Cardinals fan there is....so it's a win-win. Personally, I think this little fan looks cute in either team's apparel! I am glad we got a chance to wear these 2 shirts...the only 2 baseball shirts we own!

2 comments:

Mika said...

I love his curls! They are just precious, as is he! I miss y'all!!!

Allena said...

Thank you so much for the discipline support. My sister has said the same thing - we grew up with 'the stick' which was an old paint stir stick on a string. I think he would respond to that much better, but I'm SCARED to use it. I think I just need to suck it up, I refuse to raise a kid who is disrespectful and rude!!!