Monday, October 24, 2011

MishMash

I've been a bad blogger lately....so this is a catch up....some fun pictures that need to be here, but might be a bit random! I've been super busy with invitations lately, so my time at the computer has been strictly business lately, and not much "fun"!

So throughout the THOUSANDS of pictures I have taken in the last 3ish years (for some reason around July 10th, 2008 i began taking a million pictures....) I am in probably less than 1% of them. I'm always behind the camera, and I'm ok with that, as I'm not the one I'm trying to capture. And even less of those are pictures with my husband! We really need to get better about taking pictures with each other! We went to a wedding last weekend and a friend took this picture of us. I really like it and think it DEFINITELY deserves a spot on the blog!

Quin has been so funny lately...and into EVERYTHING! Nena and Pops sent the boys a special package this week with marshmallows and fruit rollups (they know our boys well!) and John had taken his marshmallows to his room. Ryan had just asked me where they went, and I went to his room to see if they were in there....well, here's what I found. This boy was PROUD and HAPPY!


The other night I found Quin in his bed like this. He had taken his pants off by himself and looked quite content.

We had burritos for lunch the other day....we had beans in our nose, eyelashes, eyebrows, everywhere!

The other day, Braidy was playing on our bed, and got stuck behind it! No wonder he was screaming for me!

John has been super busy with football lately (practice 3x a week plus a game!) but he is GOOD!!! He has scored numerous touchdowns and probably gets almost every tackle on the guy with the ball. He is an awesome running back and linebacker...he is going to take after his daddy and uncle Todd on the football field I think. He is loving it and we are loving watching him be the star! Here's his team and picture!


And lastly, the other night I was taking some pictures for my stepdad and his grandboys - LuLu had Quin and was playing Peek A Boo with me...pretty sweet!

The end. I'll try to be better...but I'm thinking this will be a busy season on the invitations side! Christmas card season is here!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I LOVE reading your blog! Quin is getting so big! I can't believe he got into the marshmellows haha! You always capture the best moments! You guys have some cute and talented boys!