One more month before my baby boy becomes ONE year old! Precious boy is just growing up entirely too fast. However, he is so much fun these days and full of a sweet sweet personality. He loves to give hugs and kisses. He laughs and laughs which is the most contagious sound ever. He loves to be held and hates to be left alone. He loves to get into Scout's food and water, and if he sees you coming he'll crawl even faster! He has 4 sweet little teeth on the bottom, but is toothless on top. His eyes are a mixture of everything, but pretty hazel most days. I still cherish the fact that I get to still nurse him 4+ times a day, as I know these days are numbered. I'll even go to say, I love our middle of the night snuggles that I get to enjoy almost every night (yes, a little sarcasm here!) He says "Mamma" fairly regularly, although I am not certain he's made the connection between that word and me. I think he muttered "bye bye" today, but it might have just been a baba sound. We love you! Time to plan a fun party for a fun little guy!
Fresh Milled Flour Conversion Chart
9 months ago

2 comments:
I LOVE the picture of him at the bottom of your post! One of the cutest EVER!! He is just getting so big. I love my sweet Quin SO MUCH! Can't believe his first year has come and almost gone... hard to believe! By the way... one of my FAVORITE outfits :)
Happy 11 months QUIN! I can't wait to celebrate your 1 year! I can't believe it's already here! You are so precious and you seriously get cuter and cuter everyday!!! I love you little guy! We are ready to start celebrating your big day and I'm ready to start baking!!!! Love you sweet boy!!
Post a Comment