Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Visitors

Since our little man came into the world, we've had a whole slew of visitors, and I wanted to post about them! We're so thankful for everyone who made an effort to come meet the newest Curry!

Visitors #1: Poppa and JJ.
It was funny, because when dad was here BEFORE Quin was born (patiently waiting, I might add) dad said he'd see us at Christmas. Then, when I called him telling him we were on our way to the hospital, he said he'd probably be up in a couple weeks. Then when I talked to him after Quin was born, he said he'd be there Saturday. He had to come meet his newest grandson! We were really happy to have them come up! Jan cooked a great lunch for us on Sunday. Although the trip was short and sweet, Quin loved meeting his Poppa and JJ!


Visitors #2: Aunt Jess, Uncle Chris, Crockett, Aunt Rach, Uncle Tim, Aunt Darla and Meredith
Jess, Chris, Crockett, and Rach all came to spend Thanksgiving in the LBK, but it just so happened that it was one week after Quin was born! Although it was a wild weekend, we were still so happy they came! My Aunt Darla, Uncle Tim, and cousin Meredith came to meet Quin on Thanksgiving Day. They stayed a couple days, and we were so happy to have them come to Lubbock!!!




Visitors #3: Nena and Pops.
Nena and Pops came on Friday night to stay for a while. All the boys were happy to see them, and Quin was excited to meet another set of grandparents! What a lucky little boy! Pops had to head back to Baton Rouge on Monday, and Nena stayed until Thursday. We really enjoyed their visit! Braidy and John got to go to Chuck E Cheeze with Nena on Wednesday...definitely a tradition with their Nena and Pops (Pops got out of it this time :))


Visitor #4: Uncle Mike.
Uncle Mike had to come meet his newest GREAT nephew! We were so excited for him to come stay with us for a weekend. We had a great time with him, and tried our hardest to brainwash him into loving Texas Tech...with no success. He loved getting to love on little Quin...and the big guys had fun playing basketball with Uncle Mike!


1 comment:

Danielle said...

I wanna be on the visitors page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aunt D loves you boys A TON!!! Baby Quin I promise you'll meet me soon and I will make it on your blog as one of your top favorite aunts! :-)