Thursday, December 9, 2010

Quin's Newborn Pictures

Our sweet friend Christiane Wheatley took Quin's newborn pictures last week at 12 days old, and they turned out SO sweet. I seriously could look at them all day long and just oooh and ahhh. Here are a few of my favorites...although really all 200+ of them are my favorites =)









4 comments:

Danielle said...

OH my gosh!!! He is so precious! As always she did a GREAT job! That means a Christmas card pic is coming soon! I can't wait to see it! Baby Quin you are so adorable! I can't wait to hold you!

Jessica and Chris said...

WOW! Precious! I mean, how could they not be... but SO PRECIOUS! I love his outfit :) and his hat, and his bare hiney :) TOo sweet. Hoping I will get one for Christmas :)... P.S. and Crockett may need his own! HA!

alli zachry said...

OH MY GOODNESS he is absolutely a little doll!!!!! Such a beautiful baby boy:) He looks a lot like his older brother Braidy to me! The pictures are so so good, thanks for sharing!!! I just can't get over how adorable he is! You and Ryan make the most beautiful babies!!! :)

The Louders said...

Oh my gosh, how sweet are these! Wow, I think I could look at em over and over! What a cutie!! And such great pics!