Thursday, July 29, 2010

Picture Day!

I know every mommy thinks every picture of their baby is 100% precious, but these new pictures we had made last week just melt my heart. I could look through all 180 pictures all day and just laugh and smile. Christiane Wheatley took these for us and I could not love them anymore. We did them for Braidy's second birthday, and for one last photo shoot of just the 2 of them before baby brother comes along! I think Braidy looks like such a little man in these, and John looks like a high school football player! They are both growing up so fast. I love pictures. These really capture who they are right now and I LOVE that!!! Here are just a few of my favorites....I'd like to put all 180 on here, but that might be a tad excessive!













4 comments:

The Kalivoda's said...

oh my goodness these pictures are adorable!! I love all of them...but the ones of both boys are just too cute!!

Danielle said...

I LOVE these pictures!! They are so cute!! I can't believe how big they are getting!! Love ya! Aunt d

The Louders said...

These are precious! I love 'em!! You boys sure are handsome.
And Braidy, you've gotta be the cutest little swimmer out there. So glad we get to see you every morning. :)

Jessica and Chris said...

Crockett just laughs every time we look at these pictures! I love them! THey turned out so great and I can't wait to see the rest of them! Give both of those sweet boys a kiss from us :)