Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's a.........

We had our first ultrasound today....drumroll please.......

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!

Right away when the sonographer put the "wand" on my tummy, I said "I think I just saw a little penis"....Ryan didn't believe me, but the lady agreed with me and said "yes, you sure did"...so the surprise was over quickly to say the least. We are thrilled with another boy. Boys are just sweet as can be and fun fun fun. I can't believe I'm over 1/2 way through this pregnancy. It seems to really be going fast. Everytime I think about how far along I am, another week has passed.

Everything looked great on the ultrasound. This baby has big lips like Braidy always did on ultrasound pictures. It's just amazing that a little 20 week thing is so delicately formed and perfect already. Thank you God for another little miracle baby. Another boy will fit perfectly into our family!!! Now for a name...

As soon as I find my camera/computer cord I will post some pictures of the little guy!

2 comments:

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

that is such a cute story!

The Toogood's said...

Yahoo for another little man! Boys are booming in 2010... Congrats u guys & I hope the rest of your pregnancy is fabulous. You know he will be here before u know it!