Braidy Update: This kiddo is just growing up way too fast. I no longer refer to him as "21 months" but I say "he'll be 2 in July!" That makes me sad to think he's almost 2...but at the same time, this is the greatest age...yes, I say that at every single stage. He is talking a ton and says all sorts of things. He is putting together 3 and 4 word phrases like "I get it", "I want some" (usually referring to daddy's shaving cream or mommy's deodorant), "I wanna bite", etc. I love that he can tell me what he wants instead of me having to guess. His favorite thing to do is still JUMP but lately he loves to swing too (not in his baby swing, but of course the big boy swing). He knows there is a "baby" in mommy's tummy, although I really don't think he gets it. He will kiss my tummy which melts my heart. He says it's a sister...hmmm? I think pretty soon we'll really crack down on the potty training stuff. He will still go on the potty some, but not consistent. What a lovely day it will be when I no longer have to buy diapers!!! (at least for a few months!) Braidy loves to brush his teeth and play in the water in the sink. The other day I was drying my hair and went to check on him. He had put toilet paper in the sink and the water was running OVER the top of the sink because the drain was clogged with soggy TP. Flooded bathroom. Lovely...he was just having the best time. Cannot turn my head even for a second.



John Update: John is in the middle of baseball season and he is doing great! He gets a hit almost everytime he is up to bat, and his team is 6-1....they are really good! He loves playing catcher and 3rd base the most. He even got an in-the-park homerun a couple of games ago. He is almost done with Pre-K and will soon be a Kindergartener! He can tell you words that start with each letter and he loves writing words, drawing, and coloring. He has really had a good school year and seems to love it at Whiteside. John also thinks I'm having a "sister". I told him we don't know yet, but he told me you just tell the doctor at the hospital that you want a girl and he'll give you one. HA! If he only knew! I tried to explain to him that God had already put a baby in my tummy, and only he knows if it's a brother or a sister.



2 comments:
So sweet! They are both growing up so fast. I love them so, so much and that baby in your tummy too! I think it is a girl also.... glad me and the boys are in agreement. Love you!
i'm so happy for you and your family.
god bless you
melissa
Post a Comment