Yes, it's true! A new baby is on the way to the Curry household! We are super excited to have a new addition blessing our family soon. I took a test on St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) and MUCH to my surprise, it showed a +!!! I was home by myself, so I told Ryan I had a surprise for him when he came home. He told me later he thought I had a cupcake for him! Hopefully he was pleasently surprised to find out he had a baby growing inside of me, and not a yummy cupcake to eat! We waited until our first doctor's appointment to tell everyone. On Friday, April 9th, we went to the doctor and FINALLY got to let the cat out of the bag.
Our due date is November 19th...a Thanksgiving baby! We have a million birthdays between both familys January - May, so a fall baby will be a good change =) I have been feeling pretty good surprisingly. After being SO sick with Braidy, I just knew I would be sick this go around too. I did get sick for the first time this morning, but I felt better right after. Whether I'm sick or not, it will be worth every minute when Baby C comes around. Boy? Girl? Don't know, and really don't care. I LOVE boys to death and will be great with all boys. Yes, I'd love a girl too. Either way we'll be more than thrilled!
Fresh Milled Flour Conversion Chart
9 months ago

6 comments:
Congratulations!!! I feel the same way about having a girl. I used to think I really wanted one, but I have grown to like the idea of having all boys. Not sure if this boy will be our last...but if so, I am okay with it...or if we have another boy or girl...I will be okay with that too.
I've been waiting for this post! I am super excited for you guys! Baby W will have another friend close in age! YAY!!Thank goodness you have to wait a bit to find out the gender other wise you may have a name before we did! :) J/K love you all and so happy for you!
IT IS GOING TO BE A GIRL.... I just know it! I love your growing family. So glad our babies are all going to be so close. THat is such a special bond. I love you and am so excited about BABY C!!
Yea! Yea! Yea! I'm so thrilled for y'all. Caroline will have a friend, too! So fun!
OH congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys....I am praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy, baby and mommmy!!! I hope you continue to feel good throughout!!!
so exciting Monica! Jealous though, i want another one :) haha. Hope you continue to feel great!
Post a Comment