Tuesday, January 26, 2010

randommmm

Q: What have we been up to this week?
A: A whole lot of nothin!!! Which would explain the lack of blogging.

We've been snowed/iced in for the past 2 days, which means 2 LONG days for mommy. When Braidy cannot go outside he goes crazy. He is 100% an outdoorsy kid. He's asked 23,875 times just today to "dumpa dumpa" which means JUMP. We even go look at the trampoline covered in ice and snow, but still, he wants to "Dump!". Hopefully soon we'll be able to head back outside...lord willing. Cabin Fever around here big time. Today, Braidy and I are camping in the living room. Tent, fire, and all! I think i'll take a nap in the tent momentarily!


Last week John was coloring (he love love loves to color!) so of course Braidy wanted to also. John was great and shared, and Braidy decided to eat the black marker. At least they are washable! John is getting really good at drawing, maybe he'll take after his Uncle Todd...he has quite an imagination and can tell you a big long story about what is taking place in his picture.



Braidy and I also made a few trips to the park to see the Quack Quacks since there were a million of them. We fed them some yucky fiber cereal that Ryan didn't like and hopefully they liked it. Braidy went down the slide about 72 times all by himself, usually on his tummy. Fearless I tell ya!


In case you haven't heard, a couple weeks ago (while I was out of town at a baby shower, mind you) daddy turned Braidy's crib into a "toddler bed". The first week was pretty rough but it's gotten much better! MUCH! Braidy only gets out a couple times a night before he falls asleep. Once asleep, he's asleep...until we hear a knock at his door in the morning! A couple days this week, I've gone into check on him and i've found some funny sights:



Last Friday, Ryan's weigh in was 259. I have yet to hear about it this Friday (today), but he was guessing it'd be about the same since he's only gotten to run a couple times due to the wacky weather we've had.

Stay warm. Oh yea, Braidy got his nose pierced!

4 comments:

Jessica and Chris said...

Man, he is such a cute little kid! I hope Crockett is as happy as he is at that age :) I love your stories... the Curry house is a very fun place to be! Go Ryan! Tell him to keep up the good work. That is just awesome!! Love ya'll!

alli zachry said...

Braidy is the cutest little boy I have EVER seen!!! His little face and smile never fail to melt my heart! So happy yall are doing so great Mon! You have a precious, precious family :)

Anonymous said...

Seriously! I'm addicted to your blog - I want your kid and your life!! The Curry house seems like such a fun place! I love the Braidy nose piercing & new asleep on the floor pics! He is too cute!! You'll have to post some of Picasso John's drawings!! Love you!
d

The Kalivoda's said...

Oh my, we had cabin fever also...i was so ready to get out of the house these past few days. Braidy is so cute, i love all the pictures!! Hope you guys have a great week!!