Child Birth Classes - so my hubby might not agree that this was "fun", we still enjoyed it and learned A LOT! Although we're still pretty scared, I would be WAY more scared had I not learned "the ropes" from class! (And Ryan got to wear the "Empathy Belly" so he could see what us pregnant women must feel like 24/7...he was such a good sport!)


John and I went to get pictures made for Ryan for Father's Day. They turned out AWESOME and Ryan really liked them. We used Denae Hutson, she's SO talented, and especially good with kiddos. Here are a few of my favorites:




John took swimming lessons at the beginning of June with Coach Donny. John LOVES Coach Donny and still talks about him almost daily. He did REALLY good and really enjoyed swimming. He jumped off the side by himself, the diving board, went down the slide, and got to the point where putting his "eyes" in the water did not bother him one bit!



One last group of pictures I'll post. We had our last sonogram on June 23rd to see if Braidy had turned (he was breech at our previous sonogram). So John, Ryan, and I got to see the little guy for one last time until his "birth"day. John said it was a lion, a horsey, and a turtle. I hope he doesn't come out as any of the above animals, and I think once John sees his new baby brother, he will be in love at first sight! He's already got some CHUBBY cheeks...YAY!



We are very excited to see the majority of our family next week...it should be a very fun time!!! We are so blessed to have such wonderful parents, sisters, brothers, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. This should get everyone updated for the time being. I will try to be a good blogger and add something fairly often. Stay tuned....!!!!
Braidy's nursery is all ready. His laundry is all done. His blankets are all folded. His drawers are organized, clothes in order from smallest to biggest. I guess I've been "nesting" as some call it...although my mom asked me "Have you gotten the urge to mop your floors or clean your oven?" Um..NO! I don't care how much "nesting" I might be doing, I don't think I'll EVER get that urge, if I do I might check myself into a mental institution, because mopping is my LEAST favorite thing to do, which is why I do it about 2x a year!






Ryan and I went on a "BabyMoon" in May. He took me to Fredericksburg (our "spot) and we had a wonderful weekend. We ate lots of good food, hiked up Enchanted Rock (where he proposed last year), shopped some, and stayed in the greatest bed and breakfast. I should mention, being 7 months pregnant, I only made it half way up the rock. Ryan went the rest of the way by himself and I patiently waited. I thought I could do it, but I really didn't want to have a baby up on top of a rock, 2 months early!




John took swimming lessons at the beginning of June with Coach Donny. John LOVES Coach Donny and still talks about him almost daily. He did REALLY good and really enjoyed swimming. He jumped off the side by himself, the diving board, went down the slide, and got to the point where putting his "eyes" in the water did not bother him one bit!



One last group of pictures I'll post. We had our last sonogram on June 23rd to see if Braidy had turned (he was breech at our previous sonogram). So John, Ryan, and I got to see the little guy for one last time until his "birth"day. John said it was a lion, a horsey, and a turtle. I hope he doesn't come out as any of the above animals, and I think once John sees his new baby brother, he will be in love at first sight! He's already got some CHUBBY cheeks...YAY!



We are very excited to see the majority of our family next week...it should be a very fun time!!! We are so blessed to have such wonderful parents, sisters, brothers, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends. This should get everyone updated for the time being. I will try to be a good blogger and add something fairly often. Stay tuned....!!!!





2 comments:
Yea for blogging! I will be stalking you incessantly via the internet! I cannot wait to meet Braidy. You will be such a fabulous mommy.
He's HERE! Welcome to the world Braidy Spencer! 6lbs and 6 ounces!!! We can't wait to meet you Baby Braidy!!!
Post a Comment