Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My first attempt...

I have decided that starting a blog would be the best and most efficient way to share our lives with our family and friends....and I love reading blogs, so I though I should try to write one myself. There will be a lot to update you all on from now on since we will be adding a member to our family in 19 short weeks.

Pregnancy has been an amazing experience so far. The first 3 1/2 months I absolutely hated it because I was sick all the time. Once that phase was over, it has been wonderful. Ryan and I love watching my belly grow on a daily basis. Although others can't really tell (I think I must hide it well) we can definitely tell there is a little growing baby in there. He pokes and prods me all day long, I think he is going to be a soccer player or a boxer...something active!! It is just amazing to feel and watch, such a miracle.

Braidy Spencer Curry is his name. His big brother Johnny likes to talk about him, although we are not sure he realizes that he will be a person soon! John still claims to have a baby in his tummy too like his Monca. We are so excited to have 2 precious boys who can play with each other, beat each other up, and be best friends.

John is almost three years old and seems to amaze us daily at the things he says. He talks and talks and talks, and says things that you wouldn't expect a three year old to know within his young vocabulary. He loves playing, taking baths, watching "moomies", being outside with his daddy, and being with his friends at school. He is a very friendly little man, everyone at his school knows his name and says bye to him when he is leaving, it is so fun and neat to watch him interact with his friends that he spends the majority of his day with, he loves school! He sings songs and tells us stories about what happened that day at school, even when Johnny has to go to time out!

We have gotten very involved in our church the past 6 months. We love it. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone who is not feeling quite fulfilled at thier church, or anyone out there who has not found a place to call their church home. Experience Life is extremely welcoming. The pastor is amazing and we always leave feeling like we have truly "experienced life!". Visit the website for more information: http://www.experiencelifenow.com/

I better wrap up my FIRST blog....I will get better at this....HOPEFULLY!

No comments: