Time needs to go ahead and
SLOW DOWN. I can't believe our angel is already a week old. It seems like yesterday we were headed to the hospital. Anyways, we had our first doctor's appointment with Dr. Geutersloh yesterday (she's amazing by the way)...Braidy is already past his birthweight. He weighed 6lbs 6oz at birth, Saturday when we went home he weighed 5lbs 15oz...(they thought he'd lose another 3-4 oz on Sunday) but yesterday he weighed 6lbs 9oz!!! Way to go buddy!!! I am not sure if the scales were all correct, but either way, he's a healthy little man. He eats nonstop (or at least it seems that way to us). If only we could get him to sleep in his co-sleeper...he figured out really quick that he would rather sleep in between mommy and daddy, and if he cried enough, he'd get his way! We love our sweet boys!!! Ryan and I had a hot date yesterday, we went grocery shopping! I didn't want to leave Braidy, but Lulu was here and she got to babysit him for us. It was nice to get out and see some sunshine...but I missed him every second!

2 comments:
It seems like you blink and it is their first birthday. Just keep savoring the time. It is so sweet. I loved getting to hold him today. You did good, mom!
Well I hope that video helps with his sleeping!!
BTW, I'm going to add you to my blog list so I can keep up with little Braidy.
Post a Comment