Thursday, November 21, 2013

Quin's BirthdayDay

For Quin's birthday, we had such a sweet day! Birthdays are a big deal around here, so I try to really make their day ALL about them!

Quin's birthday started off with birthday donuts! You can tell he had just woken up, but he was super excited about donuts! The family sang to him and enjoyed donuts together!




After the big boys went to school, we got ready for the day and went to the "Spec-ta-woom" aka, the Science "Spectrum". He's been asking to go for MONTHS now (bad momma!), and I kept telling him on his birthday we would, so he was pumped! We played, and played, and played some more. He was in heaven and could have stayed all day if I would have let him! We stayed until lunch time and then met Lulu, Aunt Jess, Crockett and Bowen for lunch at "Calisters"....his choice!









After a yummy lunch, Lulu took the birthday boy to Target and let him pick out a few things! He got a Jake sword (that he hasn't put down since), and a stuffed spiderman that sleeps with him everynight too! That night daddy cooked him steak, because that is what he said he wanted the day before. When it came time to eat he said, "I don't like steak!" hah! So he ate a sweet potato and that was about it. But it was his birthday so we weren't going to force it that night!

After dinner, Lulu, Papaw and the Stone's came over for cake and presents! He opened gifts first, and got a ton of fun things!!! Then it was time for birthday cake! It was a hit and everyone got their fill of sugar and icing! The boys played Hungy Hungry Hippos, played with the remote control Plane, and that night I had several new books to read him before I tucked him in tight, as a 3 year old!









 What a special day of celebrating our special little boy!!!

No comments: