Onto Christmas (the 26th) night....Mom and Rach cooked a fantastic Mexican meal, and we all enjoyed sitting together, eating and visiting! After dinner it was present time! The boys were super excited but, surprisingly, very well behaved! ha! They opened in order at first and then just started tearing into the rest, but it was fun to watch them and see what everyone got. I must say that Ryan and I's gift from my mom and Les was the MOST special gift I might have ever received. It was a framed drawing of our 3 boys, and it's so so so special to us. I love it and cannot wait to get it on my wall. It is something I will have forever, and it will hang in my house when I'm 75 and my boys are all grown, married, and daddy's to their own children. Such a wonderful gift, I have such a thoughtful momma!
The night was a great time to be together. We are all so very blessed with wonderful family all around. We have had the best week with the people we love the very most. I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas than the one we had this year. I loved every minute of it. Merry Christmas...one last time!




No comments:
Post a Comment