Monday, December 17, 2012

a star....a star

Braidy had his Christmas program at school last week. We had been talking to him about doing his best and singing and participating and he promised us he would! Fast forward to showtime, and he stood there, playing with his angel costume, yawning, scratching his nose, looking around, staring into space, not singing a word. Well, I did see his mouth moving a few times, but not much. He was bored to tears and was not into participating. It was too funny, but he's a different kid at school, so I guess I expected it. We all got a good laugh. After the play, I praised him and praised him for what a great job he did, and he was proud, so that is ALL that matters! The music teacher, Mrs. K, assured me he knew the songs, and I know for a fact he does because he will sing them at home! Aunt Jess, Crockett, Bowen, Lulu, Daddy and I were there and loved watching him perform! He was SO excited to see his cheering section. He is and was a star in our eyes! 





1 comment:

Jessica and Chris said...

I thought he did AWESOME! I have stage fright too :) We were all SO proud of Angel Braidy! (I still think the halo threw him off his game ;)